Updated: April 25, 2013
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new career with an amazing company?
Restoration Hardware’s Customer Care Call Center in West Jefferson is hiring for our May and June training classes!
We are having two OPEN HOUSES on
Saturday, 04/27/13 from 10AM-2PM and
Thursday, 04/30/13 from 4PM-8PM
Please see attached flyer for details!
Please follow the link below for position information and to apply online:
Updated: March 18, 2013
Part time kitchen help with at least one year of experience who works well on a team. Candidate will learn hot to cook with fresh food from the farm. Must be available on weekends and holidays. $8.50/hour.
Interested applicants should send CV and resume to Ms. Christine Tokarz, Director, Proctor Center, 11235 SR 38, London, OH 43140, email@example.com, 903-267-6372
Alexandra's Bed and Breakfast.
Alexandra's Bed and Breakfast is looking for someone to work Wednesday-Saturday mornings. Their duties will include phone answering, cleaning rooms, and preparing breakfast. Contact Ron and Susan Brown at 740-852-5993 is you are interested.
Updated: August 22, 2012
Mechanical Engineer - Jefferson Industries, West Jefferson
Director of Family/Children’s Ministries
Mt. Sterling First United Methodist Church Purpose: to develop, coordinate and promote spiritual formation of children ages three through fifth grade, as well as their families; function as a team member of the church staff of First United Methodist Church, under the supervision of the pastor and the Staff Parish Relations Committee.
Essential Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Build relationships with the children, their families, and members of the congregation.
• Work with the pastor to develop new programs that would involve both children and their families.
• Plan and execute (in cooperation with the Director of Christian Education):
• Children’s Church
• Sunday School
• Vacation Bible School
• Christmas Program (or other Christmas involvement)
• Additional programming for children as appropriate or needed.
• Be a member of the Administrative Board and attend monthly meetings.
• Continue to bring new ideas to the table regarding family and children’s ministries.
Qualifications: The Director of Family/Children’s Ministries must:
• Be a committed Christian who is modeling a Christ-like lifestyle.
• Have a love for children.
• Be self-motivating, as well as be able to work well with others.
• Be capable of effective and relevant communication with children and adults.
• Have some experience working with children and/or program planning and initiation.
• Regularly attend First United Methodist Church and support its mission and ministries.
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Contact: Mt. Sterling First UMC - (740) 869-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time/Permanent Positions Available Wal-Mart- London, OH
There positions are part time/permanent except for the sales floor positions, however there is a chance of temp sales floor associates being retained after the holidays. Part time associates work up to 33 hours and maybe more through the holidays. Open availability is preferred. Evenings and weekends are greatly needed.
Automotive & Production positions (2nd & 3rd shift)
Stanley Electric- London, OH
$11.10-$16.70 per hour with incentives, full benefits, clean background & drug screen required
Customer Service Representatives, QA Specialist, and Real Time Analyst Positions Available Restoration Hardware- West Jefferson, OH
We offer up to $17 per hour with pay fo performance program, $0.50 pay increase every 6 months for the first 2 years, career advancement opportunities, and full benefits. Call 614-379-9095 for more information. Your future starts here!